Here's what you have to do to be able to watch online channels that are broadcasted via SopCast
1. Check your Internet Explorer version. You need version 7 or later. 11 is recommended. It is usually installed automatically if you have Automatic Updates enabled. In case you have version 6 or earlier you need to download and install Internet Explorer 9. WARNING! If you have any Windows X64 edition (Windows XP X64, Windows Vista X64, Windows 7 X64) please use use the 32bit version of Internet Explorer located in "C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\INTERNET EXPLORER\IEXPLORE.EXE
2. Download Sopcast . Before installing close all browser windows or else the setup will not be able to continue.
3. Check your Windows Media Player version. If you're already using 10, 11 or 12 you're OK. No need to download a new version. If you have version 9 or earlier please click here. 12TV recommends original software! You must have a Genuine Microsoft Sofware licence for your Windows! In case you prefer to use a pirated copy you have to have at least Windows Media Player 10 to watch the TV channels. Click here to download it.
4. Open Internet Explorer. Click ALLOW or UNBLOCK if your firewall or Windows Firewall asks you allow SopCast to connect to the internet. Also click the golden bar at the top and then Run ActiveX Control as shown in the picture below:
5. If you think you have done everything right and still can't watch the TV stations then use our (still) free Remote Assistance service.